Student internships in the Czech Republic that pay a monthly salary and also cover housing, travel costs, useful experience, and other benefits are now available for a limited time.
If you want to apply directly without reading the full details, click here.
Explanation of training in Prague for Arabs
We help the world become better. Our corporate culture is focused on helping our staff members enable innovation by co-creating technological advancements. how? We work hard every day to establish the foundation for the future and create a work climate that values diversity, adaptability, and alignment with our purpose-driven, future-focused work. We offer a very encouraging and collaborative team environment that strongly emphasises learning and development.
- Collaboration Culture: Meet mentors and make new friends around the world and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-Driven Experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: With SAP in your job title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
Internships In The Czech Republic With A Monthly Salary Application Summary
Countries available to apply
- All countries the world .
- There is no fee when submitting an application.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Now open until capacity is full.
Advantages of Czech training include:
- A monthly stipend of up to 900 euros to cover housing, food, travel and transportation costs.
- Assist you with visa procedures.
- Help you find housing.
- An opportunity to obtain permanent residence.
- Someone who takes the initiative, persists, and maintains curiosity is what we’re looking for.
- You are fired up by lifelong learning and like working on important, creative initiatives. It is necessary to be fluent in English.
- Skills in secondary languages will be prioritised. hands-on with excellent written instructions and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, carry out extensive study, and comprehend written instructions.
- strong familiarity with the Code of Conduct, corporate ethical guidelines, and compliance standards.
- Fill out the application online.
How To Apply
1- To apply for this opportunity , click here, or the Apply Now button below.
2- Register a new email by clicking on the word “Apply now” there.
3- Fill in your information, answer the questions, and then send the application, good luck.