Study in Malaysia | Albukhary International University Scholarship 2024. Albukhary International University strives to support, inspire and nurture talented students by providing them with an exceptional opportunity, for International Scholarships in Malaysia. This scholarship is open to both Malaysian students who aspire to commence their studies at Albukhary International University.
About Albukhary university
Established in 2010 Albukhary International University is a non-profit organization based in Malaysia. It is renowned for its captivating architecture and its commitment to enhancing opportunities. AIU is a funded university with a residential campus and state of the art facilities. It creates an environment that encourages self discovery fosters relationships and deepens understanding of issues. At AIU students engage in an experience that combines academic excellence with social involvement, throughout the academic year.
The AIU campus has been situated at about forty five acres (eighteen hectares) of land in Alor Setar – Kedah State; which happens to be one of the northernmost state in Malaysia. At times, it is quite hard not to stop and wonder whether University campuses used to have a similar inspiring architectural splendour like that of today’s world centres of learning. This is however not only the strength of AIU’s beauty, it includes a colorful student population who come from more than forty nations. That’s what AIU stands for through its vision, mission and core values which form the basic ideology and guiding principle known as the tagline ‘Inspiring minds’.
Albukhary international university Scholarship Details
- University or Organization: Albukhary Foundation (AIU)
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fees, Accomodation and Meal allowance
- Application Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- Location: Malaysia (Alor Setar – Kedah)
Lists of programmes offered at Albukhary international university
(SBSS) School Of Business & Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)(Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)(Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons) Bachelor of Social Development (Hons)
- Bachelor of Finance (Islamic Finance) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations (Hons) Master of Science in Business Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Management
School Of Education & Human Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Honours)
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (Honours)
- Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
- Master of Education (by Research )
- Doctors of Philosophy in Education (by Research)
School Of Computing and Informatics
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
Albukhary international university Scholarship Benefits
Albukhary International University scholarship covers the following benefits
- Tuition Fees
- Meal allowance
The scholarship opportunity does not cover your flight ticket and visa processes(EMGS). To know more about the EMGS process, connect with us to be the first updated anytime we post new content.
Albukhary international university Scholarship Eligibility
Countries that are eligible to apply: Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree program provided by the University in any field.
Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- All nationalities
- Age between 18 and 22 years old.
- Single marital status.
- Household income below USD 300 for international applicant and MYR 2,400 (Sabah and Sarawak), MYR 5,300( W.P Kuala Lumpur, W.P Putrajaya & W.P Labuan) or MYR 2,900 (Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang).
Albukhary international university scholarship Required Documents
Students must provide documents and certificates from their previous institution. These include the following
- Copy of their passport
- Academic certificates
- Testimonial (If any)
- Scholarship letter – only if you are sponsored by other party
- Fathers’ identification (ID) or death certificate
- Mothers’ identification (ID) or death certificate
- Father’s income slip *Proof of Income Declaration Form
- Mother’s income slip *Proof of Income Declaration Form
- Utility bill (electricity or water bill)
- Verification letter by one of the referees *Sample Template for Scholarship Verification Letter
- Three (3) Photos of family home – view from outside, living room, kitchen *Sample of Family House Picture
- Personal Statement written according to the following format
- Why should the Albukhary Foundation sponsor you?(write at least 150 words in English language)
- How will the scholarship impact your future?
(write at least 150 words in English language)
- What makes you a suitable and good candidate – any relevant skills, experience or achievement gained from education, work or other activities. (write at least 150 words in English language)
How To Apply
Applicants need to apply online. There are many ways of applying for Albukhary International University scholarship, through clicking on APPLY NOW button below or one can also Visit OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE below.”. To our professional service you click APPLY THROUGH US
Scholarship Interview Assessment Criteria
For you to qualify for this chance, you should first submit your application at the undergraduate degree of the university. Afterward, the applicant will be interviewed, in line with this section of examination below.
The scores include socioeconomic status representing 40%, communication skills also 20%, personality (20%), and attitude (20%).
Once the academic and scholarship requirements are met, the applicant undergoes a complete assessment of these areas of competency in an interview setting.
AIU holds a total power to dismiss any scholarship application if it involves plagiarized information or falsehood.