Islamic Development Bank Scholarships 2024. IDB scholarships are meant to promote education, development and to nurture Islamic financial principles. Students from its member countries can apply for scholarships that provide them with opportunities to undertake masters or other postgraduate courses that cut across different areas.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarships 2024. Application for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships closes in April 2024. One of the best and distinct kinds of scholarship opportunities for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate is the Islamic Development Bank. IDB develops scholarship schemes that target passionate, creative, and very ambitious young people with unique development concepts that will have extraordinary achievements abilities. What is surprising is the fact that the opportunities are afforded equally by the international scholarships.
About Islamic Development Bank
Established in 1975, IDB is an active partner for socio-economic development of its member states. In line with Islamic finance, it provides assistance based on Islamic Financial Principles. It is an international financial institution that happens to have as many as 57 member states out of which most are Islamist.Z It invests in infrastructure development, agriculture, education, healthcare, and technology among other sectors. The bank gives financial help in form of loans, technical assistance, and grants to address the development gaps as regards to economic prosperity in Zambia. aid through variety of means such as loan, technical and grant assistance.
About Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
- You can stay in either your own homeland or any IsBD national.
- Host institutions include public or government universities in the state/country belonging to ISBD or the home nation.
List of eligible countries with Muslim Communities
16) Russian Federation
19) South Africa
20) Sri Lanka
23) The Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree program
- Program for Master’s degrees
- program leading to a PhD
- A doctorate program
You may also interested in:
Islamic Development Bank Scholarships 2024 Benefits
- The students will get a monthly stipend.
- The IsDB will cover the cost of tuition.
- Free application.
- The student’s transportation expenses will be paid for.
- For the duration of the course, students will be reimbursed for their health insurance.
- The kids will receive loans with no interest to launch businesses.
- Preparation of scholarly papers and theses Conference funding for Ph.D. students
- Candidates must be from Muslim-majority countries.
- Candidates must be Muslims if they come from non-Muslim nations.
- The nominees must come from the member states’ Muslim populations
- When applying for an undergraduate or master’s degree program, candidates must have at least 70% in their high school or bachelor’s degree.
- When applying for the Master’s Degree program, candidates must hold a relevant degree from the list of degree programs provided.
- The candidate must have a sufficient Ph.D. and two years of experience.
The deadline to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarships is April 2024.
You may also interested in:
How To Apply
- Candidate applications must be submitted online.
- Through the official website, applicants must set up their accounts for online applications.
- Ensure that you accurately give all necessary documentation and contact information, including your email address.
- Candidates do not need to pay anything to apply.
- The hopefuls must enroll themselves at one of their own country’s top public colleges.