Finland Government Scholarships 2023. The Finnish Government Scholarships for non EU / EEA citizens studying in Finland cover various education fields.
Call for Finnish Government Study Scholarships in 2023. Each of the Finland Government Scholarship programs has its own application deadline date. As an example, Finnish people are proud of their education quality. Since it was conceived by the Finland Government, there are scholarship awards available to the international students who would like to have their Under-graduate studies, Bachelors degree, Masters, DPhils or MPhils at Finland level. These fully-funded scholarships present an amazing opportunity to students who may wish to study in another part of the world, obtain globally accepted degrees, and enjoy new cultures as well.
The Finland government scholarships for 203-24 are awarded to developing countries’ students intending to study undergraduate, bachelors, masters or doctoral degree at Finnish Universities. An applicant to this grant intends to undertake a two year long Masters program full-time in Finland. However, the scholar may continue with it on the completion of another excellent academic performance in the first year.
This is because the cost covers the various expenses such as tuition, hostel, feeding, transport and health. These costs will not be a hindrance to the scholars; this is a challenge that faces many students globally. Finland offers a good chance for such students to “drown” in another culture and acquire internationally recognized qualifications.
Finland Government Scholarships Summary
- Scholarship Country: Finland
- Host University: Multiple universities in Finland
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Bachelor’s, Master, MPhil, and PhD Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: Different
- Tuition in full
- Monthly payments for living expenses
- The cost of transportation
- Healthcare Costs Accommodation Costs
You may also interested in:
Available Study Fields
- Agriculture, Forestry Fisheries and Veterinary
- Business Administration and Law
- Engineering, manufacturing, and construction
- Health and Welfare
- Information and Communication Technologies ICTS
- Natural Science, Mathematics Statics
- Services Military, Science Sports Science
- Social Sciences Journalism and Information
Criteria for Eligibility
- The candidate must be from a developing nation.
- The student who is applying must hold a bachelor’s degree or greater.
- Given that English is the primary medium of instruction at the majority of Finnish universities, the candidate must be able to write, speak, and understand the language.
- Any applicants who have already attended school in Finland are ineligible for this grant.
- The applicants must meet the particular requirements established by the school or program they are applying to.
- Completed Online Application Form
- Reference Letter
- Student’s Personal Statement
- An updated CV
- Academic Transcripts
- Research Proposal of the student
- A Motivation Letter
The deadline date to apply for Finland Government Scholarships is different for each scholarship program.
You may also interested in:
How To Apply?
- Finland Scholarships The Finland Government Scholarships 2024 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Finland Government Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.