Study in Poland | Polish Government Scholarships 2024. The foreign students can obtain grants for studying at different courses provided by the Polish Government Scholarship.
The applications for the Polish Government Scholarship 2023/2024 are hereby open. The deadline for applying for the scholarship program by the Polish Government was in March 2024. Scholarships can be obtained from the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, for foreigners coming from emerging and developing countries.
The Polish government awards scholarships to qualified persons in various fields like, engineering, information technology, science, social science etc . The applicants should also be citizens of these poor developing countries.” There is possibility to apply for admissions in some Polish universities without passing IELTS test if you wish. Most of the expenses will be catered for by a Polish government scholarship. You can study more in public or private universities as their locations of the program.
About Polish Government
Poland operates as a parliamentary republic whose government functions within the perimeter. In that regard, the President is the Head of State while the Prime Minister heads Government. As for the legislative branch it is composed of two chambers; the Sejm (lower house) with 460 members and the Senate, which has 100 members. The three leading parties include Law and Justice (PiS), known for its conservatism and social welfare; Civic Platform (PO) focused on modernization, and European integration; Polish People’s Party (PSL), concentrated on rural and regional development, and Left Alliance (SLD
About Polish Government Scholarships
- Country: Poland
- Polish National Agency and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provided funding
- Master’s Degree Level of Education
- Fully Funded Offer
- The deadline is March 2024
- Agricultural sciences
- Pure Sciences
- Life science
- Social science
- Technical Sciences
You may interested in:
- There are no tuition costs
- The monthly allowance is 1700 PLN
- Spend 500 PLN for dissertation preparation
Study in Poland | Polish Government Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- You should not have obtained a master’s degree before that.
- You are not a Polish citizen.
- It’s possible that applicants were not chosen for the first scholarship round. If the candidate intends to start a one-year introduction course before continuing their studies in Polish at the second level, they must have Polish language proficiency at the A2 level.
- A minimum grade of B1 is necessary if the candidate wishes to begin the second year of study in Polish without first completing the one-year introduction course. or b) English proficiency at least at the B2 level if the candidate plans to study the language.
The deadline to apply for the Polish Government Scholarships is March 2024.
You may interested in:
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Polish Government Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarships official website of the scholarships.